Several days ago I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by lovely Swanna, who runs a blog about beauty and lifestyle pretty much like me. I found her not a long time ago but I really enjoy reading her posts (especially reviews). Definitely check out her blog! And thank you again for nominating me, Swanna!
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and /or on your blog.
So, here are my questions from Swanna:
1. What do you like most about your appearance?
Hmmm… It’s a difficult question because I’m not a fan of my appearance but I’m gonna admit that I like my eyes the most (especially my eye color).
2. What’s the most recent song you listened to?
“This is me” from “The Greatest Showman”. Seriously, I can’t stop listening songs from this movie. They are amazing, like the movie itself.
3. If you were only allowed to use one lipstick for the rest of the year which one?
Oooooh… Super hard one. I’m gonna choose… NYX Liquid Suede in the shade Kitten Heels. First of all, it’s red and red is a universal lipstick shade for me. Moreover, Liquid Suede lippies are very comfortable and not drying.
4. What was your very first makeup item?
I don’t really remember because it was a looong time ago but I guess, it was a lip gloss. Or mascara. I’m not sure.
5. What is the one song that you could probably sing along to perfectly (most times…), whether or not you like it?
Don’t know about “perfectly” but I’ll pick “Wherever you are” by One Ok Rock (I have several though).
6. What game, movie or book universe would you love to live in?
This question is almost as hard as the third one. I would love to live in Narnia. Just because I love these books and movies.
7. When people come to you for help, what is it they normally want help with?
They usually ask me to help them with something related to makeup or skincare for some reason. I don’t really consider myself competent enough in any of these topics to give advice.
8. What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
On Japanese fashion or J-rock. That’s my jam.
9. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
Be less serious and do something crazy.
10. What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
I went to a Japanese restaurant with people I love but can’t see often. We had a really lovely time chatting and eating delicious food.
11.What song or artist do you like but rarely admit to liking?
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is my guilty pleasure. She’s adorable and her songs are so catchy! But for some reason, I don’t mention her when telling about my favorite musicians.
My questions for the nominees:
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
- What band or solo artist do you like?
- If you had a superpower, what would it be?
- What surprised you when you first started blogging?
- The least favorite thing to be asked?
- What motivated you to move forward when you fell down?
- What’s your biggest passion?
- What’s your favorite cuisine?
- Your biggest dream?
- Do you have any pets?
- Any tips for other bloggers out there?
- Maud from https://mypassionprojects.com
- Sarah from http://missbunnyblogs.co.uk
- Jenni from http://goodpiecesinlife.com
- Kelly from http://www.thiswayandthatway.com
- Dani from https://sufferingwanderlust.com
- Fernie from https://lifewithfernie.com
- Yasmin from http://itstheblondelife.com
- Lizzie from http://www.hellolizziebee.com
- Lydia from https://lydiagierlifestyle.com
- Jack from https://jackdeyes.wordpress.com
- Anna from https://anna-nguyen.co
I’m not really good at making questions but I hope my nominees will enjoy them. Once again, thank you to Swanna for nominating me!
Till next time!